City Walk Rules
Open daily from 7 AM to 7 PM for personal use.
City Walk Bham is monitored around the clock by a state-of-the-art security system and by security personnel on patrol. Click on the respective sections to view the rules.
- All programmed or group use of City Walk Bham space requires a permit. This includes any type of vending, food service, food trucks, selling of any goods or services, or organized group activity.
- Pets are welcome! However, your pet must be leashed at all times unless inside the dog park, and pets are not allowed inside the skate park.
- Please clean up after your pets
- Please place all trash in appropriate bins
- Parents, please monitor your children
- No smoking
- No wading, jumping, or swimming in water features
- No lying on benches
- Children under the age of 16 should be supervised at all times while on the property
- No unauthorized music playing, radios, or broadcasting
- No panhandling or begging
- No placement of stakes, posts, or signs
- No grilling, cooking, or serving of food without a permit
- No camping, sleeping, or overnight stays
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No picking of flowers or other landscape materials
- No motorized vehicles of any kind
- No selling any kind of goods or services without a permit
- Alcohol is allowed in designated areas, only when purchased from permitted vendors or during a special event
- Skateboarding allowed only in designated areas