All you need to know to have your next event at City Walk BHAM!
How do I know if I need to reserve (license) space at City Walk? If your reservation or event requires dedicated (not shared) space, if your use of City Walk space involves charging those attending your event, if you will be bringing equipment of any kind, if your use consists of a program, class or other organized activity, you will need to reserve (license) a specific part of City Walk BHAM through our offices.
Follow these easy steps:
- Choose a space. View our event spaces, and rates (PDF).
- Review City Walk’s event policies and procedures. View our Event Rules and our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Decide if you would like to have catered food, alcoholic beverages, equipment rentals, audio/visual equipment and/or other amenities at your event. View our list of approved caterers and vendors.
- Fill out an events request form (PDF).
- Email your events request form to email@example.com.
- Once your information is received, a representative from City Walk will contact you within 2-3 business days. Once approved, you will receive an invoice regarding your reservation.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are confirmed once full payment is received. Your representative will step you through the payment process. All reservation fees must be paid in advance of your event.
City Walk BHAM is made possible by a significant investment from the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT). The investment allowed for a space featuring amenities for the community to be made, however, City Walk must be operated in a fashion that will allow it to be sustainable financially. Revenues from programming, special events, and other activities generate fees that will help offset a portion of the operating expenses to keep City Walk BHAM safe, secure, maintained, and remain an asset for the greater Birmingham community for many years to come.