Do Business

If you would like to become one of City Walk’s approved caterers or vendors please contact City Walk BHAM’s business office. City Walk BHAM does not allow outside vendors or caterers to sell items within the confines of City Walk BHAM without prior approval. City Walk’s approved list is currently closed, but your information will be kept on file for later use. City Walk BHAM also procures goods and services from within the greater Birmingham community. If you would like us to be aware of your business, please contact the City Walk BHAM business office.

Each approved caterer or vendor must show verification of all licenses and permits needed to operate within the City of Birmingham and Jefferson County.

City Walk BHAM Business Office