City Walk Skate Park
OPEN Monday – Friday: 12PM – 10PM | Saturday – Sunday: 9AM – 10PM
City Walk Skatepark is managed and supervised by: Action Park Alliance
City Walk BHAM is home to the largest skate park in Central Alabama. City Walk Skate Park is a word class facility designed by New Line Skate Parks and boasts over 58,000 square feet of skateable area. The park consists of a pump track, a street course, two large bowls as well as beginner bowls, and quarter pipe areas. The park is free, although check-in is required along with completing a liability waiver.
Rules & Regulations
- City Walk Skatepark is a supervised facility and is only open for skating during posted hours of operation.
- The BJCC, ALDOT, Action Park Alliance, including all associates and employees, assume no liability for loss, damage, or any kind of injury or accident to people or property.
- Skating and riding under the best conditions is a high-risk activity.
- Make good choices and be responsible for your safety as well as the safety of others.
- If you participate, you accept the risk of injury.
- A signed waiver form is required through skatecitywalk.com. For riders under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present to sign the waiver form and provide a valid ID.
- Daily check-in is required during posted hours of operation.
- The skate park is for skateboards, bikes, in-line and quad skaters, and non-foldable scooters only. No motorized vehicles, bikes, or scooters will be allowed.
- All participants are required to wear proper attire and safety gear, including closed-toe shoes, shirts, pads, and wrist supports. Helmets are mandatory.
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised by an adult.
- Spectators must remain away from the riding area.
- Do not proceed into any area until clear of other participants.
- Keep the riding area clean.
- The facility will be closed when the surface is wet or during inclement weather conditions.
- Portable obstacles or materials (ramps, jumps, rails, etc.) may not be used.
- Respect other park users and refrain from using amplified sound, profane or abusive language, or gestures.
- No pets, weapons, firearms, alcohol, drugs, or use of tobacco products of any kind.
- No food, drinks, glass containers, or other breakable objects inside the skate park.
- The BJCC and Action Park Alliance must approve any organized special event.
- Report any unsafe conditions or any problems with users or spectators to the Action Park Alliance staff immediately.
- Skate within your abilities. Know your skill level.
- Failure to adhere to the skate park and facility regulations can result in loss of facility privileges and/or citation.