UPDATE ON CITY WALK BHAM PROJECT MILESTONES
- Block A – Turf has been rolled; pickle ball court has been painted and netted; landscape is 95% complete, only things remaining are site furnishings, park benches, trash cans, etc.
- Block B – Medium station decorative metal panels going up; sliding barn doors being installed; sinks, water fountains going in at the medium station; graffiti proof coating being installed; continued work in the skate park, shotcrete being installed, landscaping progressing in Block B.
- Block C – Turf subgrade stone and drainage being installed; final turf installation about to begin. Landscaping progressing in Block C.
- Block D – Extra-large station restrooms and visitor center exterior panels being installed; electrical work in pump room for the fountain; landscaping in progress; 9th Avenue trench drain on western phase being installed; more concrete paving coming in the next week. Brick pavers being installed around the fountain; turf sub-grade installation ongoing.
- Block E – Flat work concrete paving, sidewalks continuing to be installed.
- Block F – Majority of flat work in Block F is complete; stage construction underway.
- Block G – Last pickle ball court asphalt being put down next week; sidewalk along north side of Block G is almost complete; most of the asphalt work complete; door installation at small station in Block G is in progress.
- Block H – Pond excavation is almost complete; Gabion basket walls will follow completion of pond excavation; playground installation is ongoing; structural steel installation ongoing at the large station.