01/04/22 | 2:00 p.m.
UPDATE ON CITY WALK BHAM PROJECT MILESTONES
- Block A – Pavers for civil rights plaza complete along 16th St
- Block A – Pickleball court asphalt done, painting and netting next
- Block A – Playground equip install happening now
- Block B – Skate park construction underway, pool shotcrete being placed 1/5/22, roller rink concrete poured 1/8/22
- Block C – Hardscape completed, turf to install
- Block D – Work continues on amphitheater and elevated area, visitors center and restroom under construction
- Block G – 23rd-24th St Pickleball court installation underway north of 9th Ave by Uptown parking lot
- Block G – Southern end small station walls being poured 1/5/22
- Block H – Excavation for pond ongoing, site grading, large station footings being poured
- 9th Ave between 19th and RAJ closed for stamped concrete installation.
- Lighting remains in test mode. Access is limited due to the presence of construction equipment.